Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Butler CC & WSU Tech

Students interested in taking college classes during the school day at ACHS (concurrent enrollment) or off campus during the night or summer (dual credit) MUST meet with their counselor first to discuss the process and obtain the appropriate paperwork.

Current ACHS policy is that if the college course is offered at ACHS during the school year, students are required to take the course at ACHS unless there are schedule conflicts.

To learn more about how/when transfer of credits can occur between institutions, and the various articulation agreements each institution has in place, please visit: 

KS board of regents: University and college transfer information